Terms & Conditions – Family and Friends Referral Offer
- ‘Community’ means the development project being carried out by the Developer at one of Harriott at Armstrong Creek, The Patch Wollert or Octave Junction Village.
- ‘Contract of Sale’ means the Contract of Sale between the vendor and purchaser relating to the Lot.
- ‘Developer’ means Jinding Developments Pty Ltd or its related entities responsible for developing the Communities.
- ‘Estate Manager’ means the red23 sales manager appointed to sell Lots at the Community
- ‘Friend or Family’ is a natural person over the age of 18 years who is referred to the Community by a Referrer through the Referral Form but excludes a person who, in the reasonable opinion of the Estate Manager already exists in the project enquiry database at the time the referral is received by the project Estate Manager or has been referred to a Community by any other party or is a nominee under an existing Contract of Sale or on-sale.
- ‘Lot’ means a lot in an eligible Community that is available for purchase during the Period.
- ‘Period’ means the period which commences on 9:00 am on 1 July 2020 and ends on 5:00 pm on 31 December 2020.
- ‘Referrer’ is a natural person over the age of 18 years who has entered into an unconditional binding Contract of Sale for the purchase of a Lot directly from the Developer.
- ‘Referral Form’ means the online referral form made available at:
- If the Referrer introduces a Friend or Family to a Community and such introduction results in the Friend or Family paying a 5% deposit and entering into a Contract of Sale for the purchase of a Lot during the Period, the Developer offers the Referrer a $1,500 prepaid gift card (Gift Card) on the later of settlement of their Lot or settlement of the Friend or Family Lot.
- To claim the Gift Card, the Referrer must complete the relevant Referral Form on the relevant Community made available at:
- It is the responsibility of the Referrer to ensure that the completed Referral Form is submitted via the relevant website within the Period. The Referral Form must be received and acknowledged by the Estate Manager prior to the Friend or Family entering into a Contract of Sale.
- Both the Referrer and referred Friend or Family must settle their Lots in accordance with the terms of their Contract of Sale.
- The Gift Card will need to be collected by the Referrer from the Estate Manager at the relevant Community’s sales office.
- The bearer of the Gift Card is entitled to goods the face value of the card and is subject to any normal terms and conditions the card holds. A Gift Card may become void and may not be redeemed if it is defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or tampered with in any way.
- The Developer will not be liable for any Gift Card which is defaced, altered, damaged, lost or stolen. Entitlement to receive a Gift Card is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Family & Friends Referral Offer can not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Developer reserves the right to review, change or discontinue this promotion at any time. On receipt of the Referral Form, the Developer will confirm whether the Referrer is eligible to receive the Gift Card.
- The Developer reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, not to accept a referral.
- Where a Friend or Family is referred by more than one Referrer, only the first Referrer making the referral (based on the time and date that the Estate Manager receive a completed Referral Form, determined by the Developer in its absolute discretion) will be entitled to the Gift Card.
- The Referrer and the Friend or Family acknowledge and agree that the Developer shall not be liable to the Referrer for:
- late, lost, misdirected, incomplete or incorrect Referral Forms;
- any financial or legal implications (or otherwise) that may arise from the promotion; or
- replacing any lost, stolen or damaged Gift Card.
- To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will the Developer be liable to the Referrer or the Friend or Family for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Referrer’s and the Friend or Family’s participation in this promotion, even if the Developer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Victoria.
part of your registration, you will need to read and agree to this Privacy
Collection Statement in addition to the general Jinding Australia Group Privacy
Policy (available on https://www.jindingau.com/privacy-policy/).
Australia Jinding Group Pty Ltd and its related entities) collects and uses
personal information about you to engage with you in relation to the sale of
property to you. Jinding Australia also uses your personal information for
related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and
services provided by Jinding Australia. If you do not provide all the personal
information Jinding Australia requests from you, Jinding Australia may not be
able to provide these products or services to you. Jinding Australia may
disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service
providers to assist Jinding Australia in relation to the family and friends referral
program, in the sale of property at Harriott at Armstrong Creek, The Patch
Wollert or Octave Junction Village and in the operation of its business to
provide the products and services you request. The general Jinding Australia
correction of personal information Jinding Australia holds about you, or to
make a complaint about an alleged breach of the Australian Privacy Principles.
By submitting this form, both the referrer and the referred person agree to the
provided terms and conditions, and agree to Jinding Australia using your
personal information in relation to the family and friends referral program and
to promote its products and services. If you no longer wish to receive
promotional information from Jinding Australia, you may advise Jinding
information about how you may send your request to Jinding Australia.If you have any queries in relation to any of
the above terms and conditions, please contact the red23 sales team by emailing